Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 25th September 2019 Time: Exhibition opens 08.30hrs, conference 09.30hrs - 17.00hrs
Venue: Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
CABE Northern and Southern Ireland Regions are proud to present a comprehensive CPD programme with exhibition.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Ant Burd, CABE President giving a morning address on competency and industry reform
- Seán Canney, CABE Ambassador for Northern and Southern Ireland giving an afternoon address on climate action - challenges for the built environment
- Richard Flynn from Flynn & Shaw Chartered Building Engineers giving a talk on septic tank legislation and regulations in Ireland from an engineer's perspective
- Joseph Birt, Technical Director from Quam Consulting Ltd speaking about the fire safety world post-Grenfell
- Lance Colwyn from Belimo Automation UK Ltd speaking about fire dampers in HVAC systems
- Joe Walsh from Ash Environmental Technologies speaking about recycling comercial and trade effluent by drip irrigation
- Eamonn Smyth, Technical Advisor from the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government talking about achieving fire resistance to EN Standards - the guidance
£60 + VAT* for CABE members
£80 + VAT* for non-members
(*where VAT applicable)
Book 4 or more places and receive 25% off using the code 'CABE25'
The venue will be the Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone Road, Barry More, Athlone, Co Roscommon N37 XR82
There will be a comprehensive trade exhibition to view during break times and during lunch.
Interested in exhibiting? View the exhibition packages on offer.
How to Register and Pay
Registering for this event is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your conference place. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 20th September 2019. Please call or email to book a place after this date.
Please download a booking form and return to the contact below.
Venue Details for Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone
£60 + VAT* for CABE members, £80 + VAT* for non-members (*where VAT applicable)
Event Contact Information