Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 1st May 2019 Time: 08.30hrs - 17.00hrs
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
CABE South West Region is proud to present a comprehensive CPD programme with exhibition.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Dr Gavin Dunn, Chief Executive from CABE speaking about the future of building regulations
- Phil Widdop, National Sales Manager from PAGeoTechnical speaking about ground gas protection - design, installation and validation
- Alexis Stickley from Premier Guarantee speaking on quality control in modular construction
£49+VAT for CABE members
£69+VAT for non-members
Book 4 or more places and receive 25% off using the code 'CABE25'.
Haynes International Motor Museum, Sparkford, Yeovil BA22 7LH
There will be a comprehensive trade exhibition to view during break times and during lunch.
Interested in exhibiting? View the exhibition packages on offer.
How to Register and Pay
Registering for this event is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your conference place. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 29th April 2019. Please call or email to book a place after this date.
Please download a booking form and return to the contact below.
Venue Details for Haynes International Motor Museum, Yeovil
£49+VAT for CABE members, £69+VAT for non-members
Event Contact Information
Kirri Porter White
Telephone: 01604 404121