Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 20th September 2017 Time: Exhibition opens 14.00hrs - Conference 15.00hrs - 19.00hrs
Venue: The Winchester Hotel
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
CABE Southern Region is proud to present a comprehensive CPD programme with exhibition on Quality and Compliance within our Industry
14.00 CABE Southern Regional Exhibition Open. Refreshments Coffee/Tea and Buffet Lunch
15.00 Welcome and Housekeeping
15.05 Chairman’s Welcome and CABE Introduction - Michael Wadood PPCABE, FCABE, FRICS, MCIOB
15.10 Where is Quality Going? - David Taylor PCABE, FCABE, MCIAT, FIPWS, MSPE
President of Chartered Association of Building Engineers
16.00 Construction Defects, Rights in Law and Potential Action - Mark Fairweather MA
Director of Fairweather Stephenson Ltd, Solicitors.
17.00 Refreshment Break
17.30 What is Quality and Workmanship? Ian Carey CMgr, MSc, DMS, Pg Dip, FRICS, FCIOB, FCMI, FICWCI, FCABE
John Burke Associates
18.30 Importance of Compliance Testing - Barry Cope, ATTMA (Air Tightness Testing & Measurement Association)
£29+VAT per person
Book four delegate places, but only pay for three!
Just enter code 4for3 at the checkout to take advantage of this offer
The Winchester Hotel, Worthy Lane, Winchester, SO23 7AB
The venue has parking on site and there is a Council Car Park as well, both chargeable. There is also another Council car park 2 minutes’ walk from the Hotel.
Winchester Station is 6 minute walk via Andover Road onto Worthy Lane
There will be a comprehensive trade exhibition to view during break times.
Interested in Exhibiting? View the exhibition packages on offer.
CABE Membership Clinic
A membership clinic will be held on the day to answer any questions on new membership or upgrades and you are invited to attend the presentation to find out more about CABE Membership. Membership opportunities are available for those starting out in their career through to experienced professionals.
CABE Membership benefits you by:
- Assisting you in achieving the globally recognised qualification of Chartered Building Engineer
- Increasing your professional recognition and trust
- Giving the potential for increased earnings and career promotion
- Entitling you to a host of benefits that add value to your professional and personal life
- Giving access to a range of online and offline networking events both regionally and nationally
Join the session to learn about:
- How to become a CABE member
- How CABE membership will benefit you
- What grade you are eligible for
- What entry process is right for you
CABE also invites Chartered Members and Chartered Fellows to apply for Chartered Environmentalist status.
To book an appointment, please contact a member of staff on the day of the event.
How to Register and Pay
Registering for this event is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 18 September 2017. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the event contact below and ask for a booking form.
Venue Details for The Winchester Hotel
THE WINCHESTER HOTEL & SPA
£29 + VAT
Event Contact Information
Kirri Porter White