Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019 Time: 08.30hrs - 16.30hrs
Venue: Wrexham Glyndwr University
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
CABE Wales and North West Regions are proud to present a comprehensive CPD programme with exhibition.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Francois Samuel from Welsh Government speaking on building regulations update
- Bobby Chakravarthy from the Association of Project Safety (APS) speaking on CDM regulations
- John Williamson from UK Fire Skills Ltd speaking on a fire-related subject
- Stuart Fairlie from Elmhurst Energy speaking on the latest in energy efficiency of buildings
- Phil Richardson from Natural Cement speaking on natural cement
£49+VAT for CABE members
£69+VAT for non-members
Book 4 or more places and receive 25% off using the code 'CABE25'.
Catrin Finch Centre, Wrexham Glyndŵr University, Mold Road, Wrexham LL11 2AW
There will be a comprehensive trade exhibition to view during break times.
Interested in exhibiting? View the exhibition packages on offer.
How to Register and Pay
Registering for this event is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your conference place. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 18th March 2019. Please call us to book a place after this date.
Please download a booking form and return to the contact below.
Venue Details for Wrexham Glyndwr University
Catrin Finch Centre
£49+VAT for CABE members, £69+VAT for non-members
Event Contact Information