Date, Time and Location
Date: Tuesday 12th September 2017 Time: Exhibition opens 08.30hrs - Conference 09.30hrs - 16.00hrs
Venue: University of South Wales
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
08.30 CABE Wales Regional Exhibition Open. Refreshments Coffee/Tea
09.30 Welcome and Housekeeping
09.35 President's welcome and CABE Introduction - David Taylor BA(Hons) C.Build E PCABE FCABE MCIAT FIPWS MSPE – President, The Chartered Association of Building Engineers
09.40 Morning Keynote, Where is Quality Going? - David Taylor BA(Hons) C.Build E PCABE FCABE MCIAT FIPWS MSPE – President, The Chartered Association of Building Engineers
10.25 Construction Wales Innovation Centre - Gerald Naylor – Director, Construction Wales Innovation Centre
11.10 Refreshment Break
11.40 Helping Users Get it Right - Paul Letch - Thermoguard
12.10 Constructing Excellence in Wales - Gordon Brown MCIOB - Director, Constructing Excellence in Wales
12.55 Wastewater Treatment - Why? - Colm Gribben - Consultant Engineer, Viltra
13.30 Buffet Lunch and Exhibition
14.30 Innovation in Housing for Wales - Dr. Ed Green - Lecturer, Cardiff University
15.15 Influencing Good Accessible Design - Michael Wadood BSc(Hons) C.Build E PPCABE FCABE FRICS MCIOB
16.00 Event Closes
£49+VAT per person
Book four delegate places, but only pay for three!
Just enter code 4for3 at the checkout to take advantage of this offer
University of South Wales, Treforest, Pontypridd Campus CF37 1DL
There will be free car parking on site in the visitors car park, located opposite the main campus.
There will be a comprehensive trade exhibition to view during break times and during lunch.
CABE Membership Clinic
A membership clinic will be held on the day to answer any questions on new membership or upgrades and you are invited to attend the presentation to find out more about CABE Membership. Membership opportunities are available for those starting out in their career through to experienced professionals.
CABE Membership benefits you by:
- Assisting you in achieving the globally recognised qualification of Chartered Building Engineer
- Increasing your professional recognition and trust
- Giving the potential for increased earnings and career promotion
- Entitling you to a host of benefits that add value to your professional and personal life
- Giving access to a range of online and offline networking events both regionally and nationally
Join the session to learn about:
- How to become a CABE member
- How CABE membership will benefit you
- What grade you are eligible for
- What entry process is right for you
CABE also invites Chartered Members and Chartered Fellows to apply for Chartered Environmentalist status.
To book an appointment, please contact a member of staff on the day of the event.
How to Register and Pay
Registering for this event is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 08 September 2017. Please call or email to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the event contact below and ask for a booking form.