Date, Time and Location
Date: Tuesday 25th April 2017 Time: Tea & Coffee from 09:00 Hrs. Course commences at 09:30 Hrs
Venue: CABE Headquarters, UK
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
This one day course looks at the requirements of Part M of the Building Regulations, together with associated statutory guidance and practical considerations relevant to assessing both existing and proposed buildings/environments. You will learn to apply basic skills to the assessment of premises in use and be able to examine the needs of users, with a view to providing an inclusive environment. You will consider the physical features of buildings and their surrounding environments, management procedures, and the delivery of services.
CPD 6 Hours
Who's it for?
- Building Control Professionals
- Improved understanding of legislation
- The ability to be able to interpret regulatory requirements and guidance
- An awareness of alternative solutions to compliance
- An appreciation of the practical solutions to common problems
- Shared experience
- Professional Development
How to Register and Pay
Registering for a CABE CPD training course is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 20 April 2017. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the CABE course contact below and ask for a booking form.
Venue Details for CABE Headquarters
Billing Brook Road
+44 (0)1604 404121
+44 (0)1604 784220
CABE Members £195 + VAT, Non Members £220 + VAT, 10% Training Affiliate Discount
Event Contact Information
Telephone: 01604 404121
Fax: 01604 415729