Date, Time and Location
Date: Friday 1st November 2019 Time: Tea & Coffee available from 09:30 Hrs. Course commences at 09:30 Hrs
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
PAS 79 is now virtually the industry standard for carrying out fire risk assessments. The latest revision was published in 2012 and gives more detailed guidance on assessing buildings that do not meet current benchmark standards. This course reviews the PAS and considers the issue of competence of risk assessors.
Who's it for?
This course is designed for delegates with at least a basic understanding of the principles of fire safety. It is suitable as an introduction to fire risk assessment for those not currently engaged in fire risk assessment, an insight for employers and building owners as to what to expect from a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment, and as an update of the revised PAS 79 for those already carring out fire risk assessments.
- Understand legislative requirements for fire risk assessments
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the fire risk assessment process
- Understand the need for proportionality of fire precautions to risk
- Understand prioritisation of action plans
- Apply existing knowledge of fire safety to risk assessment
How to Register and Pay
Registering for a CABE CPD training course is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 25 October 2019. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the CABE course contact below and ask for a booking form.
Venue Details for CABE Headquarters, Northampton
Billing Brook Road
+44 (0)1604 404121
CABE Members £195 + VAT, Non Members £220 + VAT, 10% Training Affiliate Discount
Event Contact Information
Training and Events Team
Telephone: 01604 404121 Option 3