Date, Time and Location
Date: Thursday 27th April 2017 Time: Tea & Coffee available from 09:00 Hrs. Course commences at 09:30 Hrs.
Venue: CABE Headquarters, UK
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
People who are undergoing treatment or confined to bed, present particular challenges when designing for fire safety and managing the evacuation of premises.
The Health Technical memoranda has been developed to address the particular fire safety issues involved in designing a healthcare premises and providing suitable provisions for means of escape for patients, visitors and staff.
This seminar will look at the contents of this guidance and you will gain an understanding of the practical implications on the design of healthcare premises.
In addition to examining the physical performance of the building, you will learn the roles of passive and active fire safety measures, together with effective management.
Who's it for?
- Designers, Building Control Professionals and Contractors wishing to gain a greater understanding of the issues
- Those looking to offer effective advice in relation to fire safety
- Those undertaking fire risk assessments in health care premises
- Improved understanding of guidance
- The ability to be able to interpret regulatory requirements and guidance
- An awareness of alternative solutions to compliance
- An appreciation of the practical solutions to common problems
- Shared experience
- Professional Development
CPD 6 Hours
How to Register and Pay
Registering for a CABE CPD training course is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 24 April 2017. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the CABE course contact below and ask for a booking form.
Venue Details for CABE Headquarters
Billing Brook Road
+44 (0)1604 404121
+44 (0)1604 784220
CABE Members £125 + VAT, Non Members £175 + VAT, 10% Training Affiliate Discount
Event Contact Information
Telephone: 01604 404121
Fax: 01604 415729