Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 16th January 2019 Time: 18.15hrs for 18.30hrs start
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
The North West region will be holding their Annual General Meeting (AGM).
This is a great opportunity for members to discuss;
- Future free regional CPD
- Hosting CPD conferences
- Regional funds
- Committee elections.
The AGM will be followed by a CPD presentation provided by Rockwool on the subject of “Fire Safety of Buildings Over 18m: Designing Out Risks”.
Fire Safety of Buildings Over 18m: Designing Out Risks CPD
Rainscreen Cladding Systems offer a combination of design flexibility and practical benefits in both new build and refurbishment projects.
This CPD will take an in-depth look at how to comply with fire safety performance within ventilated and non-ventilated cladding systems that are designed for buildings above 18 metres.
- Understand how fire can spread easily within Rainscreen cavities
- Learn the history behind the creation of BR135 and better understand the test requirements
- Fire classifications of different insulants
- Understand the various routes to compliance when considering the safe design and specification of ventilated and non-ventilated cladding systems
- Insurer and risk management requirements
- Learn about systems and solutions that can reduce risk without compromising on design.
Please confirm your attendance by emailing the contact below.
Venue Details for Newton-Le-Willows Fire Station