Date, Time and Location
Date: Friday 15th March 2019 Time: 12:00hrs registration & networking for 13:00hrs start
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Unfortunately this CPD event has been cancelled
CABE apologises for any inconvenience caused.
This seminar provided by Andy Worrall of Polyglass, will give you an understanding of the favourable aspects to flat roof design and greater knowledge of design considerations.
This seminar covers:
- the hidden benefits of a flat roof
- clarification of the types of roof and deck systems available
- the importance of correct drainage design
- an understanding of insulation and the impact on design details
- specifying the correct waterproofing system
- an understanding of warranties and future roof care
- correct build-up of Flat and Low pitched roofs
- some common reasons for failure
- ways in which flat roofs can enhance the living space of a property, both commercial and domestic
- sections on green and blue roofs.
Venue Details for College of West Anglia, King's Lynn
The University Centre