Date, Time and Location
Date: Thursday 22nd March 2018 Time: 18.00hrs – 20.00hrs
Venue: Leeds College of Building
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Joe Malone, Principal of Malone Associates Ltd, will present a 90 minute CPD providing attendees with a holistic damp investigation process and thorough review of the facts and myths surrounding rising damp.
This CPD will cover:
- An understanding of building technology as it relates to dampness in old buildings.
- Guidance on the difference between a cure and a management solution for damp and why you should always aim for a cure.
- An understanding of condensation damp, its diagnosis and the ventilation options.
- To counteract the tide of misinformation being disseminated by the damp proofing industry that is aimed at selling unnecessary chemical management solutions.
- To provide attendees with an understanding of the damp investigation process and the building technology involved.
CPD: 2 hours
Venue Details for Leeds College of Building
Leeds College of Building