Date, Time and Location
Date: Thursday 21st March 2019 Time: 19:00hrs registration for 19:30hrs start
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
This seminar brought you by Richard Crossley of Newton Waterproofing focuses on the different forms of structural waterproofing systems on the market and how to waterproof to achieve the environmental grades required within BS 8102:2009, including;
- a focus on how combination waterproofing systems are specified for below ground environments on both new-build and existing structures
- section details discussion on how different waterproofing designs interface with below ground structures.
This seminar will also touch on Type C internal waterproofing systems.
The session will provide opportunities to share thoughts and ask questions to encourage a lively debate.
- Free for members, Non-member attendance will be £10 per person payable on arrival.
- Hot food will be available after the session.
- Parking is free at the venue. Access the venue via The Northumbrian Suite (lower) entrance.
- These events are run by members for the benefit of members and your obligatory 35 hour CPD requirement can be fulfilled by supporting these events. Non-members and other Professionals are also encouraged to attend.
This is a fantastic opportunity to find out more about Structural Waterproofing. Book your place today by e-mailing Adam Bullock.
Venue Details for The Lancastrian Suite, Gateshead
Tyne & Wear