Date, Time and Location
Date: Tuesday 19th December 2017 Time: Tea & Coffee from 09:00 Hrs. Course commences at 09:30 Hrs
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
Health and safety places a responsibility on everyone involved in the design, construction and operation of buildings. This course will look in detail at the legal responsibilities placed upon individuals, giving practical advice on how these obligations can be met and sharing best practice in relation to the management of risk. This seminar will also look at the principles of risk assessment, using examples and workshop exercises to give delegates an essential understanding of the issues involved.
CPD 6 Hours
Who's it for?
- Clients & their representatives
- Improved understanding of legislation
- The ability to be able to interpret regulatory requirements and guidance
- An awareness of alternative solutions to compliance
- An appreciation of the practical solutions to common problems
- Shared experience
- Professional Development
How to Register and Pay
Registering for a CABE CPD training course is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 16 December 2017. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the CABE course contact below and ask for a booking form.
CABE Members £125 + VAT, Non Members £175 + VAT, 10% Training Affiliate Discount
Event Contact Information
Telephone: 01604 404121