The maintenance of currency both in knowledge and skills, in a rapidly changing environment, is key to the continuing success of any organisation.
We are pleased to offer a solution and we can work with you to provide the ideal training solution to meet your needs.
We can be your partner, delivering the training you want, for you and as many of your colleagues, associates and customers as you wish, at a location and on a date to suit you.
Whilst offering the full range of seminars and workshops from our training and development portfolio, we can tailor any of our courses to meet the exact requirements of your organisation.
In addition, we are also able to develop and provide bespoke courses to meet your particular needs.
In-house courses can typically range from half-day seminars or workshops to two day, three-day or longer courses delivered in blocks to fit around your work schedules.
Generally, in-house training is cost effective for groups of 10 or more and ensures all delegates receive consistent, high-quality training.
Benefits of in-house training:
- The return on the cost per head for training can be significantly enhanced due to reduced travel expenses and/or accommodation requirements
Reduced Carbon Footprint
- Reduction in the combined travelling of all delegates, helping meet corporate objectives
- A full team can undergo training at the same time
- Times and locations to suit you
Continual Professional Development
- Helps meet the CPD requirements of staff and organisations. CABE validates all courses offered and issues CPD certificates
- Tailor courses to suit the requirements of your organisation
- Working with colleagues in a familiar environment can be less intimidating.
Size is not a problem. You don’t have to be a large organisation to take advantage of the house training initiative. We will train relatively small numbers of delegates or, alternatively, you can link up with other organisations in your locality and share in the benefits of in-house training.
Your organisation can also partner with the Association to deliver our training to your clients with joint branding, providing you with our expertise to enhance your services.