Date, Time and Location
Date: Tuesday 15th October 2019 Time: Tea & Coffee available from 09:00 Hrs. Course commences at 09:30 Hrs.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
This day will look at the principles of fire development and spread within buildings and consider the minimum standards to ensure the health and safety of those in and around buildings as well as considering provisions for fire-fighting. You will also gain an understanding of the regulatory standards for heat producing appliances and the storage of fuels.
This seminar can be taken as a stand-alone course or forms part of the Certificate in Building Control. To gain the certification you must complete both Weeks One and Two.
CPD 6 Hours
Who's it for?
- New entrants to Building Control
- Designers, Building Control Professionals and contractors
- Improved understanding of legislation
- The ability to be able to interpret regulatory requirements and guidance
- An awareness of alternative solutions to compliance
- An appreciation of the practical solutions to common problems
How to Register and Pay
Registering for a CABE CPD training course is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 14 October 2019. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the CABE course contact below and ask for a booking form.
Venue Details for CABE Headquarters, Northampton
Billing Brook Road
+44 (0)1604 404121
CABE Members £195 + VAT, Non Members £220 + VAT, 10% Training Affiliate Discount
Event Contact Information
Telephone: 01604 404121