Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 15th November 2017 Time: Tea & Coffee available from 09:00 Hrs. Course commences at 09:30 Hrs.
Venue: CABE Headquarters, UK
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
This one-day seminar will look at the minimum standards set by parts A, C, D, H & P of the Building Regulations in relation to structural safety, resistance to contaminants and moisture and toxic substances, sanitary accommodation, drainage and rainwater and grey water usage, as well as considering electrical safety.
You will examine in detail the guidance given in the Approved Documents and possible alternatives given in British Standards and other guides.
This seminar can be taken as a stand-alone course or forms part of the Certificate in Building Control. To gain the certification you must complete both weeks one and two.
CPD 6 Hours
Who's it for?
- New entrants to Building Control
- Designers, Building Control Professionals and contractors
- Improved understanding of legislation
- The ability to be able to interpret regulatory requirements and guidance
- An awareness of alternative solutions to compliance
- An appreciation of the practical solutions to common problems
How to Register and Pay
Registering for a CABE CPD training course is a simple process which you can complete online or via email:
- CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ below to login to our website to book your CPD course. As you are a CABE Member, you will have already been provided with login details.
- Non-CABE Members – click on ‘Login to Book’ and do either of the following:
- If you have registered before, simply login to our website using your existing login details.
- If you have not registered before on our website, click on ‘Register to be part of us’.
Please note: A card payment is required for all online bookings.
Online booking will be unavailable after 10 November 2017. Please call us to book a place after this date.
If you’d like to pay for a course via purchase order, you need to email the CABE course contact below and ask for a booking form.
Venue Details for CABE Headquarters
Billing Brook Road
+44 (0)1604 404121
+44 (0)1604 784220
CABE Members £125 + VAT, Non Members £175 + VAT, 10% Training Affiliate Discount
Event Contact Information