The Northern Ireland Committee worked together with the Southern Ireland Committee to organise a second joint buildeng Conference and Exhibition in September 2018.
Delegates were treated to an extensive programme of speakers talking on a wide variety of subjects, including:
- Addressing Digital Technology in the Built Environment
- Sewage Treatment for Today's Environment
- Air Tightness Testing
- Fire Safety
- An Overview of the Future of the Construction Industry in Ireland
- Understanding Historic Buildings and the Regulatory Environment
- Part L and the Move towards NZEB, and
- Practice Management, Professional Indemnity,Risk Management and Claims Handling for Engineering Practices.
We are hoping to repeat the success of this year's event in September 2019. As this year, the event will consist of a programme of prominent speakers and a comprehensive trade exhibition.
The event will be held at the Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone, County Roscommon on 25th September 2019.
Joel Howson - Northern Ireland Regional Chairman