Date, Time and Location
Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018 Time: 08.00 - 09.00
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
In addition, the following areas will be covered:
- Review and understanding Software used to produce BRUKL (SBEM or DSM)
- How the software chosen can affect the result of the BRUKL
- Overview of Criterion 1 The calculated CO2 emission rate for the building
- Overview of Criterion 2 The performance of the building fabric
- Overview of Criterion 3 Demonstrate that the building has appropriate passive control measure
- Showing the how that data can be used to produce the BRUKL document.
- Reporting for Regulation 25A – Consideration of High-efficiency alternative systems for new buildings
- Guidance on who can produce a BRUKL
- Covering various stages (Design, shell and core and as-built) in the production of the BRUKL is required and what data is used for this.
Director, Greenfish Consulting C.Build E FCABE
Dan is one of the founding partners of GreenFish Consulting and is responsible for ensuring the smooth running, co-ordination and management of client projects.
Dan holds the following certifications:
- Chartered Building Engineer, Fellow CABE,
- CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant,
- Level 3, 4 and 5 Energy Assessor,
- Domestic Energy Assessor,
- On Construction Energy Assessor,
- Display Energy Certificate Assessor,
- Legionnaires assessor,
- Member European Energy Centre,
- NICEIC DISQ and NICEIC Solar PV installer
Dan specialises in new build design to include thermal modelling for BREEAM requirements and BRUKL compliance.
Each CABE webinar counts for 1 hour CPD.
Note: All information and opinions expressed in this webinar are deemed to be correct at the time of broadcast. In addition, some of the views expressed in a broadcast may not align with those of CABE.
Event Contact Information
Katie Di Stefano