An academic body can become a member of the CABE, allowing them to advertise recognition through use of the term ‘Academic Affiliate to the Chartered Association of Building Engineers’ and use of the logo.
Why become an Academic Affiliate?
- It allows students to improve and develop their understanding of the industry and investigate possible career paths.
- CABE membership for a nominated representative within the academic body (subject to CABE membership entry criteria)
- The opportunity to deliver joint seminars/activities
- Provision of speakers, if required, to support the learning process
- Discounts on selected training events, including workshops and seminars for all employees and academic personnel
- Opportunity for courses/qualifications to be accredited by the CABE
- Direct link to the team of staff at headquarters
- Receive information and advice on technical matters
- Obtain advice regarding entry criteria for employees and students who wish to join the Association
- Your academic institution will have a direct link from www.cbuilde.com
- Company listing within Building Engineer journal
- Consideration and publication of papers within Building Engineer
- 10% discount on advertising placed within Building Engineer.
View the list of current Academic Affiliates.