Have you thought about becoming a company partner of CABE?
Does your organisation wish to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to Professional Standards?
- Have a strategic approach to Continued Professional Development?
- Have a voice in addressing some of the key industry challenges?
- Differentiate themselves as an outstanding employer?
- Be part of a global membership community and lead best practice at organisation level?
Then join our Company Partner Scheme Today, and develop a long-term strategic partnership with us.
CABE Company Partners shall aim towards:
- having diversity policies in place through employment, training and working practice strategies ensuring best practice by addressing gender, ethnicity, disability and age.
- be working ethically through respecting stakeholders. ensuring confidentiality in all activity, ensuring anti bribery and corruption, clarifying and delivering on roles and responsibilities, to the wider public.
- ensuring sustainable environmental working practices including respect for the environment through recycling, managing power resources and minimising waste.
The Benefits of the Scheme
- A key contact can have free individual membership at the applicable grade
- Your company will be part of a global membership community
- Your company website will have a direct link from cbuilde.com
- Your company will be listed in Building Engineer journal as a Company Partner
- Receive 10% discount on advertising placed within Building Engineer
- You will have a dedicated account manager to ensure your organisation and staff gain the most out of your Company Partner membership
- Receive tailored in-house training at preferential rates
- Access business resources including HR advice, insurance at preferential rates and market intelligence
- Have access to 1-to-1 membership sessions for your staff
- Through CABE let us share your employment opportunities with a pool of talent through our University Accredited Partners.
By joining the scheme you demonstrate a commitment to professionalism and competency and will promote excellence by:
- Developing Professionals and addressing the shortage of talent within the industry
- Sharing Knowledge and ensuring continued professional development at an organisational level
- Raising Standards through sharing best practice and ethical working practices at an organisational level.
“We are very proud of our CABE Partnership and the CABE Royal Charter is a benchmark of excellence setting the highest standard within Construction Industry” Michael Duffy MCIOB CBuildE MCABE Managing Director PAVEHALL PLC
Contact the Membership Team on 01604 404121 to discuss the Company Partner scheme.