Associate Member class recognises the individual's ability to practice at higher technician level within the construction industry and is considered to be one of the preparatory routes to full Chartered Membership of CABE.
An Associate Member is entitled to display their CABE Certificate of Membership and use the designatory letters ACABE.
Why become an Associate Member?
- A step to becoming a Chartered Member
- Gives you the credibility of being associated with a professional body
- Enables you to access the Building Engineer journal and benefit from membership discount schemes
- Gives you access to a range of networking opportunities and training through our regional networks
- Gives you access to careers resources
- Demonstrates your commitment and professionalism to potential employers and will differentiate you from others when you are seeking employment
- have not less than two years’ relevant experience
- hold a BTEC HNC/HND, NVQ, equivalent Level qualification or CABE qualification
Any Associate who obtains a higher qualification or who holds a position of senior responsibility for no less than two years could be eligible to upgrade to Chartered Member level of membership.