Graduate Membership allows graduates to demonstrate their academic expertise and develop their practical skills within the workplace. Graduate members can become Chartered within two years through the Graduate Portfolio Diary Route.
A Graduate member is entitled to display his/her certificate of membership and use the designatory letters Grad CABE.
- First step to becoming a Chartered Member
- Increases employability prospects
- Gives you the credibility of being associated with a professional body
- Enables you to access the journal Building Engineer and benefit from membership discount schemes
- Gives you access to a range of networking opportunities and training through our regional networks
- Gives you access to careers resources
- Demonstrates your commitment and professionalism to potential employers and will differentiate you from others when you are seeking employment
- hold a relevant degree with honours accredited or recognised by the CABE
Graduates with two years’ experience can progress to Chartered Membership through submission of a portfolio diary and professional interview.