Student membership provides a range of benefits and assists in bridging the gap between study and entering the workplace. Student membership is free for the duration of your studies.
- Gives you the credibility of being associated with a professional body
- Enables you to access Building Engineer journal online and benefit from membership discount schemes
- Gives you access to a range of networking opportunities and training through our regional networks
- Gives you access to careers resources
- Demonstrates your commitment and professionalism to potential employers and will differentiate you to employers when you are seeking employment
- Student membership supports career progression and is the first stepping stone on the route to Chartered Membership.
- be engaged in a course of study leading to a qualification within the built environment.
Any student who obtains a level 3 qualification could be eligible to upgrade to Technician membership and those achieving higher level qualifications may be eligible for Graduate or Associate levels of membership.