Why become a Technician Member?
- Gives you the credibility of being associated with a professional body
- Enables you to access Building Engineer journal and benefit from membership discount schemes
- Gives you access to a range of networking opportunities and training through our regional networks
- Gives you access to careers resources
- Demonstrates your commitment and professionalism to potential employers and will differentiate you from others when you are seeking employment
- Technician membership supports career progression and is the first stepping stone on the route to Chartered Membership.
- hold an NVQ Level 2/3 qualification in the Built Environment or equivalent
- be engaged in work within the construction industry