Chartered Building Engineers are at the top of their profession and are now recognised globally.
The CABE is experiencing an increased demand for professional interviews as the number of individuals wishing to apply for Chartered status has more than doubled.
We require professionals, like you, to become a part of the interview delivery panel team and assist in delivering professional interviews.
You would be expected to:
- sit on a minimum of two panels annually (two days in total)
- provide additional time to review applications and provide feedback
- assist with appeals that may arise
Why become a Panel Member?*
- to assist in developing the Chartered Building Engineer membership and raise standards
- to support your Association and give back to the wider membership
- to support the growth of the industry and assist in tackling the skills and expertise gaps
- to gain CPD hours
*Reasonable travel expenses will be paid
Do you have knowledge of any of the following:
- Chartered Environmentalists/Sustainability
- Fire Engineering
- Building Control
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Health & Safety
We also require Chartered Engineers (CEng)
If you are able to interview in a different region other than the one where you live then please state this in your covering email.
Please send all CVs to email@example.com
If you are successful and selected to attend a training day, we will inform you with further details by the 10th September 2018.