Building Engineer is the Journal of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers.
Building Engineer is widely respected throughout the industry and renowned for its relevant technical content.
Published on a monthly basis and with a circulation of over 8,000 copies, Building Engineer has a different technical theme each month. Themes include:
- Modern Methods of Construction
- Heritage and Conservation
- Management and Collaboration on Design and Build
- Health and Wellbeing
- Building Fabric Performance
- Fire Safety
- Inclusive Design and Diversity
- Refurbishment and Regeneration
- Facilities Management
- Land and Resources
- Environmental Comfort.
Further information on the themes can be found in our Media Pack.
In addition to numerous technical articles around the monthly theme each edition also includes
- The work of the President and developments within the Association
- Regional News and Events
- People and membership
- IT News
- Book reviews
- Products and Services.