As the professional body for Building Engineers, CABE endeavours to:
- assist members in their lifelong development, ensuring that they achieve their full potential
- act as a respected voice for Building Engineers and the public, working with Governments, Academic Bodies and other professions to influence policy and set technical and ethical standards
- enhance the reputation and understanding of the building engineering profession.
- recognised and respected globally as the professional body for Building Engineers
- renowned for maintaining the highest possible standards and making a valuable contribution to society at a local, national and global level
- the body of choice for forward-thinking individuals and organisations.
We are committed to the following values in everything we do to:
- strive to be professional, ethical, respectful and accountable
- provide quality services that are sustainable
- meet the needs of all Building Engineers, regardless of their specialist area
- engage with others, build partnerships and promote teamwork
- promote our own standards to others
- work for the benefit of our members.