Terms & Conditions relating to the Member Recruit Member initiative
- Nominators have to be current CABE members to refer a fellow professional/industry colleague.
- The scheme only applies to new applicants who are applying for Fellow, Member, Associate, Graduate or Technician CABE membership grades.
- This offer does not apply to current members upgrading.
- For nominators to receive the award, the nominee must have a successful application and become a CABE member.
- Nominators can refer as many colleagues as they wish and will receive a reduction in their next annual subscription, up to a maximum of the value of their annual subscription.
- Waived fees to the value of the recruiting member’s subscription will be processed in the ensuing subscription year and cannot be processed retrospectively.
- For nominators based in the UK nominating applicants from Overseas, £25 will be payable to the nominator.
- For nominators based Overseas nominating applicants from the UK, £25 will be payable to the nominator.
- The CABE reserves the right to amend, withdraw or extend the scheme at any time.